The deadline for 40-hr Site Safety Training (SST card) set by NYC Department of Buildings is March 1st, 2021.
Attention: If you are currently Completing OSHA 30 or another course, Do Not Request It Again.
Members: You Do Not Need To Pay for the Courses, the codes for the courses will be provided to you after you fill out the form. After completing a course, please fill out the form to request the next set of courses, include all documents necessary.
- 2-Hour Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- Site Safety Training (SST card)
- You will need OSHA-30 to request Fall Protection.
- You will need OSHA-30 to request Drug & Alcohol Awareness.
- You will need OSHA-30, fall protection and Drug & Alcohol Awareness to request SST.
- After completing OSHA 30, Fall Prevention and Drug Awareness courses, you must request the code for the SST card. In order to obtain the card, you will be asked to upload pictures of the OSHA 30 card, class certificates and other pertinent identification. See below for further information.
- Take 1 Picture of Union Card, Photo ID (Drivers License, Passport, or other Federally accepted Photo ID) and all required certificates (see blue note above).
- Fill out Request form, on the form upload the Picture in the field provided(See Below Blue Button for form). Only Request what you are Eligible for, see note above. (A Gmail Account required for Uploading Documents to the form. When filling out the form, type in the email you check regularly, like a work email address.)
- Once your Request has been processed, you will receive an Email to the Email address Provided With your course redemption code.
- Visit https://www.oshaeducationcenter.com/redeem/
- Copy/paste or carefully type your course redemption code and click Submit.
- Complete your registration process, including choosing a unique username and password for each course. Make sure to write down your username and save your password in a secure manner.
- Once you've redeemed your code, it will become invalid, and you will use your username and password to log in. Visit https://home.uceusa.com/studentlogin.aspx?host=oshaeducationcenter.com to log back in to your course.
- Course Expiration: Each course will have specific course expiration policies. Most commonly, courses will expire 180 days after registration. For your specific course expiration policy, please review the information and alerts within your course account
- Each course requires a new username/Password and the code must be redeemed/registered. Suggested Usernames (your name)(Course) Like John30, JohnFall, JohnDrug JohnSST
- when Taking the course, it's recommended to use Google chrome/Firefox browser for a better experience.
For assistance with a student course account, including logging in, updating student information, technical questions or completion/certificate/card questions:
Request form is only for Local #3 IBEW Elevator Division members. All others will be Rejected.